The Cognigy CLI (Command Line Interface) [see Github for code] is a set of tools which Cognigy Developers can use to work with their Virtual Agents from the command line (on Linux, Windows and MacOS).
The newest version of the CLI adds the "translate" command, which allows developers to translate Flows with their Nodes and Intents from one language to another using Microsoft Translator, Google Translate or DeepL.
This features comes in addition to all the other tools the CLI already contains:
- cloning of VAs to disk and restoring them to Cognigy.AI
- pulling and pushing of VA resources (Flows, Lexicons, Endpoints, etc)
- comparing Flow, Lexicon and Endpoint resources using diff
- creating Snapshots or Locales
- training Intent Models
- exporting and importing content and intents as CSV
- adding localizations to Flow Nodes and Intents in bulk
- executing any command of the Cognigy REST API Client