Today Cognigy released version 1.1 of its Salesforce Custom Module.
Using the module, customers and partners can easily integrate with any Salesforce Cloud (Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc) directly from within their conversational AIs without the need for custom code.
Version 1.0 of the module delivered Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) capabilities, allowing users to execute SOQL queries against their Salesforce instance.
Version 1.1 of the module adds additional functionality to the module:
- Cognigy Node to create entities (e.g. Accounts, Contacts, Tickets, etc) in Salesforce
- Cognigy Node to retrieve entities from Salesforce
- Cognigy Node to update entities in Salesforce
- Cognigy Node to delete entities in Salesforce
- Ability to define a separate login URL (e.g. to connect to a test installation)
The Nodes work for all existing Salesforce entites (Standard Objects).