With the release of Cognigy.AI v4.0.3 (see Release Notes), we have added a new default content type to Say Nodes - Lists.
The List content type lets you define lists of items, with titles, subtitles, images, buttons and more and are a fantastic way to showcase for example product listings. Being one of Cognigy.AI's default content types, lists are automatically converted into the correct format for various output channels, such as Facebook, RingCentral Engage and others.
Version 4.0.3 also included these amazing new features, amongst others:
- Add an automatic number-lookup which will provide meta-data (country, etc.) for Voice Gateway Endpoints
- Add new Tokens for exposing information about the caller (Voice Gateway)
- Improve our Task Manager and add more details to it
- Improve performance of Snapshots and decrease their size
- Add documentation for how to apply a custom theme to our User Interface (dedicated only)
- Improve labels for Watson NLU Connector
- Increase the allowed number of characters a Readme file can have within an Extension
- Improve the usage of our search box when pasting content
- Add a graphical inspector for the Conversation Counter to the management UI
- Improve the Flow selection UX while creating an Endpoint/editing an Endpoint
- Implement Voice Gateway Endpoint verification
You can find more information about Cognigy.AI v4.0.3 in the Release Notes.