With the release of Cognigy.AI v4.1.0 (see Release Notes), we added exciting new features like In-Product Help, Quick NLU Model Builds, new languages and more.
In-Product Help exposes Cognigy's Help Center directly inside Cognigy.AI and allows users to find help when and where they need it most.
Quick Build increases the speed at which NLU models can be built by Cognigy.AI by a factor of 10. Whilst regular training, which takes states and conditions into account, is still available, Quick Build allows users to build lighter NLU models at faster speeds for quicker debugging.
Version 4.1.0 also included these amazing new features, amongst others:
- Quick Builds allow for significantly increased training speeds
- Cognigy Live Agent (lite) brings live chat capabilities back to Cognigy.AI v4
- Several Indian Language Models added: Hindi, Bengali, Tamil
- Webchat Widget is now WCAG 2.0 A compliant
- Extended Question Node Features
- Add Intent- and Slot-parsing to our GoTo-Node
- Improved Input-Transformers by allowing partial results
- Improve client-side validation on various fields (e.g. required, needs at least x characters, can't contain certain characters) in our user interface to improve user experience
- Improved finding various slots when using NLU Connectors
- Adjust the scrollbar size when hovering scrollbars in order to improve the user experience
- Add a 'loading state' to our Lexicon Editor which will be displayed when loading larger Lexicons
- Allow users to hide the settings displayed on the Logs page
- Add an 'admin' indicator to project members who are global administrators
- Sort agents by their 'last changed' value
- Improvements in the first step of the creation wizard
- Improve the way how we display/render long Flow-Node names
- Improve the OpenAPI documentation for security-related REST API endpoints
- Add product version number into the user menu so users don't need to logout to see the version number
- Improve the position of our 'Help' button to make it more visible
You can find more information about Cognigy.AI v4.1.0 in the Release Notes.