Cognigy.AI v4.1.2 (see Release Notes) introduces an improved WebchatWidget, better support for large assets and more.
With the latest release, Cognigy.AI's integrated WebchatWidget was updated and comes with an improved layout and more dynamic visual appearence of the typing indicator.
Also, we improved the support for handling large assets such as e.g. Lexicons with > 70k entries.
As always, there's much more to discover:
- Added the Avaya CPAAS endpoint
- Improved the capability of our snapshotting feature
- Improved user experience in the Flow Editor by adding a suffix when creating e.g. two Say-Nodes
- Added snapshot description as a tooltip when hovering the snapshots in the list view
- Improved our pre-defined tokens and adopted them to use the newer syntax for input, context & profile
- Added support to reparse Google Dialogflow slots
- Added support to reparse system slots for Amazon Alexa
- Improved Typescript typings for our @cognigy/extension-tools package (version 0.11.0 on NPM)
- Improved the support for white-labeling our product by adding support to exchange the favicon and the content displayed in the "news" section on our dashboards
- Increased the limit of fields a single section can have in Flow Nodes
You can find more information about Cognigy.AI v4.1.2 in the Release Notes.