Once again, the newest release of Cognigy.AI, v4.1.5, comes with a number of amazing improvements to your favorite Conversational AI platform.
One particular feature makes one of the most used Nodes even easier to use: Case-Nodes can now be added to Lookup-Nodes with a single click.
We've also improved the UX in the Endpoint-Editor for the Cognigy Webchat Widget: The Webchat Widget configuration is now separeted from the configuration of the Webchat Widget on the demo page, giving Flow developers more flexibility when building web-based chat experiences.
Other features in the latest release:
- improve Intent-Training performance when States and Intent-Conditions are used
- various UX-improvements related to the user interface for creating, selecting, and editing Connections
- improved the Agent-Creation-Wizard by adding descriptions to all endpoints, reordered the Endpoints in the channel-selection step
- added the ability to make a Flow-Node an entry point by using the context menu (right-click on a Node)
- added the ability to use CognigyScript in Intent confirmation sentences
- updated internal dependencies of our NLU services in order to support certain DNS schemes when e.g. using MongoDB Atlas for a Cognigy.AI installation
To learn more about these and other new features, check our Release Notes.