The brandnew version 4.1.6 introduces numerous improvements & new features to Cognigy.AI.
Among the new capabilities is an add-on to the popular Send Mail Node: You can now use the embedded rich-text editor for text formatting right within the content field.
Other features in the latest release:
- added support for the Userlike-Unified-Messaging API in our Userlike integration
- added the ability to bulk-create Intent Localizations
- added tooltips to our handover- and httpRequest-Flow Nodes in order to better explain the individual properties
- added the ability for our on-premise customers to "trust" the code within an Extensions in order to execute them in a less secure, but highly performant way
- product alignment with VoiceGateway v2.4 features
- improve NLU training stability by adjusting the TTL for Training Jobs and adjust the concept of how Training Jobs will time-out
- improve UX by removing the "Delete all Intents" functionality from the Intent Editor when a non-primary Locale is selected
- increase the size of drop zones when dragging Flow Nodes in the Flow Editor
- improve error message when a Lexicon with duplicate data was uploaded
To learn more about these and other new features, check our Release Notes.