The newest release of Cognigy.AI, v4.9, comes with an embed code for the Webchat Widget. This allows web developers to easily add a Virtual Agent to any website by simply copy/pasting the sources to a web page. The embed code is readily available on the Endpoint configuration page.
Other new features & functions include:
Extension performance: This release uplifts the Extension execution performance massively. We have implemented a new caching concept that will
cache Extensions in the local container file system. Extensions will be preferably loaded from this local cache instead of the remote storage location.
Jump to Flow functionality: This release of Cognigy.AI adds a "Jump to Flow" button in our Endpoint editor. This allows users to quickly access Flows from their Endpoints.
Dynamic Fields in Flow Nodes: This release of Cognigy.AI adds new functionality that allows our customers to use a new dynamic select field as a new field type in their Extensions. The feature can be used to dynamically fetch the content of a select field through e.g. an external API call.
- Updated RSS feed link in index dashboard and updated hyperlink in “Go to blog” button in the news section.
- Improved the autofocus which allows users to use enter key to go to the next NLU example sentence field.
- Improved Flow Editor by adding a warning which will be displayed when Flows have more than 100 Flow nodes.
- Improved the Intent upload functionality by skipping the import options dialog when the list of Intents is empty.
- Improved our MS Teams channel integration by adding the functionality to display the title of a postback button. when clicked.
To learn more about these and other new features, check out our Release Notes.